Ha Giang Tour 3 days 2 Nights
A discovery trip in the northernmost province in Vietnam will take you to specular points as well-known Dong Van Karst Global Geopark. Go on a new experimental tour with new destinations and unforgettable experiences such as exploring the highland by various transportation as a motorbike, boat, and car. Here are some of the highlights:
- Going by motorbike to go to Sao Ha village with a H’ mong driver.
- Boating on the Nho Que river, crossing Tu San gorge – this is one of the deepest gorge in the South East Asa, location is at bottom of Ma Po Leng Pass.
- Discover ancient and traditional villages of ethnic minorities in Dong Van park such as Lung Tam and Lung Cam– brocade villages, Dao’s village in Nam Dam.
- Conquering high mountain tops of Ma Pi Leng pass, Chin Khoanh slope, Tham Ma slope, Bac Sum slope and Quan Ba sky gate.
- Visit the traditional open market at the weekend.
- Check-in famous destination: Lung Cu Flag Tower, Hmong’s King Palace, Dong Van town.
Hanoi – Ha Giang
Early in the morning, your driver will pick you up and take you to Ha Giang SHUTTLE BUS at 16 Hang Chinh, where you’ll make a scenic journey to Ha Giang province.
During the journey, sit back and use the shuttle Wifi. Your Tour guide will gladly explain the details of the tour.
13h00: Upon arrival in Ha Giang. Check in the homestay and have a local lunch.
Afternoon: Go to Quan Ba – the entrance of Dong Van Geopark, where you can take photos of some of these stunning places.
- Bac Sum slope, sightseeing and shooting at the slope as 8km length.
- Visit Quan Ba Sky Gate, Quan Ba Twins mountains.
- Check in Nam Dam village – the cultural village of Dao ethnic, exploring traditional customs and enjoy free time walking around the village.
- Have fun bathing in traditional herbs, made from Dao ethnic (Self-paid)
In the evening, you will have dinner and sleep at Nam Dam Homestay.
In the morning your guide will take you to Dong Van highland, and have breakfast at Trang Kin noodle – this is a famous noodle dish of the Hmong in this area. After you’ll be visiting these two villages:
- Lung Tam village – has a long-standing traditional craft of brocade wearing. You can have a chance to wear and take photos with traditional dress.
- Sao Ha village – this is the home of 22 household families living in the community. After you may go to the Old forest by motorbike, walk to the bamboo forest to enter the village. Then have lunch at Hau Hien restaurant.
Afternoon: You will make your way to Dong Van town. It’s an excellent base for breathtaking walks in the mountains that surround the town.
- Chin Khoanh slope: See the rugged passes and slopes that form an amazing landscape.
- Lung cam – a cultural tourist village: located in the narrow, incredibly picturesque Sung La valley. This was a backdrop of many famous films in Vietnam such as Pao’s story and Silence in the Canyon; seasonal flowers.
- H’mong King Palace: H’mong chiefs house in Dong Van. You’ll get a chance to find out more about arts, history and the culture of the Vuong family, particularly the H’ mong ethnic group.
- Lung Cu Flag Tower: It is the north pole of Vietnam where many want to visit once in their life. Discover the history of this border area and what it took to build the tower.
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant serving Black Chicken Hotpot. Feel free walking in Dong Van old quarter, drink coffee, or join in some entertainment activities.
Morning: Have breakfast eating BANH CUON DOI (Stream rice paper roll) – it is very famous in Dong Van, then visit other destinations in Dong Van Karst Plateau.
- Dong Van market: wandering around Dong Van old quarter and Dong Van market – a weekly market
- Ma Pi Leng pass: Ma Pi Leng is one of the most wonderful passes in Vietnam. The pass is 21 km in length which connects Dong Van district and Meo Vac district.
- Boating in Nho Que river – Tu San canyon: The Tu San gorge is 1500m high and 700-900 m in depth, making it one of the deepest canyons in Southeast Asia. The location of Tu San is between Dong Van and Meo Vac district.
Afternoon: Have lunch at Dong Van town and then depart to Ha Giang city.
Evening: Have dinner in Ha Giang, then take the night bus to Hanoi. End of tour.
From $1550 pp
Or contact us at email@example.com