Terms & Conditions
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
These Terms and Conditions of Reservation come into effect right after the client, you, make your deposit and your booking is confirmed. Therefore, the following terms and Conditions of Reservation should be read carefully, and thoroughly. If you do not understand any part of the terms and Conditions of Reservations, please contact us for clarification. “We”, “us” and “our” in this Agreement means Vietnam Luxury Experience registered in Vietnam.
The prices are based on classes of accommodations, vehicles and other related services mentioned in the specific Itineraries.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out below our standard payment terms and conditions:
Deposit: Either full payment or a deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required and decided base on individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods.
Customers will receive a confirmation email or within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
(Money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client, you.)
- For bookings made more than 1 month prior to the departure, 50% deposit of the tour is required and are subject to the availability of the requested services.
- The balance of the full payment will be settled in Vietnam by you at least 7 working days (seven working days) prior to the departure time.
- For bookings made less than 1 month prior to the departure, 100% deposit of the tour is required and are subject to the availability of the requested services.
- Failure to pay in full by this due time may result in the cancellation of your booking followed by a penalty.
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Requests for cancellation of confirmed bookings must be made in writing and will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation is made within 30 – 15 days prior to the date of your arrival, 50 % of the deposit is refunded and is subject to US$ 20 for administration fees, bank service charge or other costs necessary to put the refunding process forward.
- Cancellation is made within less than 14 days prior to the date of your arrival, the deposit is fully forfeited due to the penalty by the hotels, flights or other services suppliers we incur.
- There is no refund or reduction being made for parts or items(meals, sightseeing points, etc) of the program missed by any member of the group.
- The reservation should be in writing, sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reservation takes effect only when you receive a confirmation by email and after we receive your deposit.
We will confirm your booking once we get your deposit, and you are required to reply to our confirmation by mail or e-mail at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date in Vietnam. Failure to send back confirmation without notice is understood that you cancel your booking
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under any circumstances. If we cancel your booking, you can either get a refund or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the alternative is of a lower standard and price.
We try to avoid making any “major changes” to your booking. If we tell you about any of these changes after we confirm your booking, you can either accept these new arrangements or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the substitution is of a lower standard and price.
CHANGES BY YOU
- Amendment report must be sent to us via email at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date.
- We will advise the availability and possible amendment fees for changes made by you to your confirmed booking at the time when we receive the amendment report. However, we will not take any extra fees for those changes if no extra cost arises from them.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Vietnam Luxury Experience acts only in the capacity of agent for its travelers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels, and other services that are incidental to the travel being purchased. Being an agent for travelers, we make the following disclaims. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, or delay due to any act of any carriers, hotels, restaurants, companies or persons rending any of the services included in the tour. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay caused by strikes, civil disturbances, hostilities, acts of war, or other force majeure. Furthermore, it accepts no responsibilities for any delay or damage due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather, natural disasters, epidemic, or causes beyond our control. it also accepts no responsibilities for any omission, delay, re touring, additional expenses, or other events resulting from improper health condition, health certificates, or necessary documents to enter or depart from a country, or acts of any government authority. it also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour. It reserves the right to adjust the itineraries, or substitute hotels or cancel the tour and refund the deposit prior to the departure time.
There will be no refund or exchange can if the customer decides to opt out while the tour is ongoing. If you have not used any of the services, no compensation will be given for the unused portion of the tour.
In Case of disputes, claims, and litigation regarding the services provided, both sides will negotiate to settle. Negotiation is based on enthusiasm and mutual understanding. In the event that such negotiations fail. The disputes, claims, and litigation will be finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.